[Ohio-talk] Fundraiser with Thirty One

Carol Akers purplecakers at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 20 15:45:05 UTC 2011

 Hello to all!  Those of you who were able to attend the Board meeting Saturday saw what an array of speakers we had!  As a Fundraiser, I passed out packets for  Thirty One Gifts and purses.  This company is based on Proverbs 31 which empowers women to help their community and their families, be virtuous and reward themselves for their hard work.  One of the goals of these products to help make life easier through organization of things around your home or in your personal carry items.

My challenge to you all is to see which chapter can sell the most and I will donate a thermal picnic  tote valued at $35 to that chapter that they could even use as a raffle for their chapter.
Please get with your president to see what you can do to sell and generate funds for our state treasury.  Once again, this money trickles down to help us all in the end.  We will make 15% on sales up to $500, 18% up to $1000 and 20% if we reach $2000 or more.  For each party booked through this, there will be an additional $3.00 added.  The special for September is that for each $31 a customer buys, they can purchase one of 5 different wallets for half off, or zippered pouch at half off.
   The products range from purses in various sizes with organization pockets, inside and outside to totes with pockets in and out, mini zippered pouch 4.5 x7.5 x 1.5 inches and a larger one at 9 x 11 x 2.5 inches in various patterns and can be personalized for $7.00 with your name, initials or a description of the bag--such as writing supplies.   There is a jewelry pouch set, mens essentials case and adventurer wallet with zip around closure, many wallets for ladies, book  bags with padding for computers and many organizational pockets, one with a cooling area for food. cinch sac, drawstring style bag, several travel totes good for convention use.  zippered cosmetic bags with pvc lining and handles- great for carrying your bible to church, though not a braille bible!  A roll up blanket with handle, one side is soft and the other is waterproof,  great for soccer games, kids activities or covering up at football games.  Thermal totes, lunch size at
 6.25 x 8x 4.75 and  9.5x 14 x 4.5 and larger one for picnics or all day lunch at 13 x 11 x 6.  There is also a larger market size thermal for shopping or travel and several rectangular, sizes great for carrying pot luck items.  Utility totes with metal framing and handles, also collapsable for storage, 12.5 x 21.5 x 10- great for shopping, carrying multiple items to an event, dog items, etc. storage totes  with and without handles in an assortment of sizes great for sorting laundry, toys, books, games.  Many useful purposes.
Contact me for information
Carol Akers
Talk to me about Thirty-One Purses and Gifts!  Great products!

 Do you know a blind or visually impaired person?   Ask me how the National Federation of the Blind and The Parents of Blind Children of Ohio can help change attitudes about blindness!