[Ohio-talk] On line orders for Thirty one fundraiser

Carol Akers purplecakers at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 20 20:01:47 UTC 2011

Richard and all of you who may want to spread the word via e-mail and internet regarding our fundraiser.
If you go to
www.mythirtyone.com/cakers  you will come to a page that lists events.  The NFB fundraiser is listed.   There is a button for order now.  You can place your order, we get credit but the order will not be tax exempt and the person will need to have it delivered to their address.  Thank you for passing on the word!

Carol Akers
Talk to me about Thirty-One Purses and Gifts!  Great products!

 Do you know a blind or visually impaired person?   Ask me how the National Federation of the Blind and The Parents of Blind Children of Ohio can help change attitudes about blindness!