[Ohio-talk] Easter Egg Hunt

Paul Dressell pmdbmd at fuse.net
Mon Apr 2 16:31:15 UTC 2012

At our March 26th meeting, the Cincinnati chapter conducted an Easter egg hunt. No, we didn't have our members crawling under tables or behind the bar--we could have lost a couple members that way--but it could be described as a "Sedentary Easter egg hunt." Plastic eggs were distributed to members with Braille/print numbers inside; our Treasurer, Judy Cook, who arranged the event, called numbers. Different types of Easter candy were distributed, depending on the number called. Thanks to Judy for a job well done. Paul