[Ohio-talk] Great wireless resources/comparison, various disabilities

Sammons, Elizabeth Elizabeth.Sammons at rsc.ohio.gov
Thu Apr 5 13:55:50 UTC 2012

Colleagues,

Someone sent me the fascinating link below entitled:

Mobile Ability: The Transformational Impact of Wireless Innovation on People with Disabilities
http://www.ada-audio.org/Archives/AccessibleTech/index.php?type=transcript&id=2011-09-13&app=3

This noncommercial presentation from the ADA Consortium compares features of various wireless technology in the context of varying abilities. Well worth your taking a look if you have even vague interest in the topic, and please feel free to share as appropriate. Note there are both text and graphic versions on this site for our convenience.

Sincerely,
Elizabeth