[Ohio-talk] Scrip Q&A -- Missing the A's? ;-)

Everett Gavel everett at everettgavel.com
Thu Aug 2 21:29:13 UTC 2012

Hello Again,

I don't seem to have heard back from Eric, Carol, or Shelbi on my question
about Scrip. If y'all replied I apologize as I must've missed it. But I'd
like to help support Ohio and most likely place an order tomorrow morning.
Where may I find the listing of card choices please? And what's the number
to call and order, again please?

Thanks,
Everett
everett at everettgavel.com