[Ohio-talk] FW: Mentor needed in Ohio - Performance Studies/French Translation

Sara sarasmith.moore at gmail.com
Fri Aug 10 00:55:46 UTC 2012

Hi Ive been on this email blast for about a month or so and I find very relevant information that I would like to continue receiving but there are just wayyyy to many emails for me to keep up with. Do u have a weekly eblast that can keep me up to speed rather than me receiving so many emails each day?!? Thanks for your help !

Sara