[Ohio-talk] 2 Announcements

Debra Baker lahm at pobox.com
Thu Aug 23 02:45:04 UTC 2012

Hey--You asked that I remind you that we wish to talk about needs for the
Braille literacy committee to clarify appropriate use of the $1800 (less
what we have already used)  of the Imagination grant funding that the Board
approved for Braille literacy expenditures.  Of course this may also include
Any other clarification issues that have surfaced concerning Braille
literacy and our committee.

Thanks for your support.

Debbie