[Ohio-talk] goodwill protest

Eric Duffy eduffy at deltav.org
Sun Aug 26 10:54:07 UTC 2012

Jerry thank you for your report. We had three of us in Columbus, but
it was good. We talked to a few people and handed out some flyers. We
met one person was involved in a big service union, and he wants us to
come and talk to the group in a few weeks. He had good understanding
of the issue, and he was very supportive of our effort. We did not
have a lot of traffic at the store not a lot of foot traffic in that
area. Thanks. Hope to hear from others as well. Eric

Sent from my iPhone