[Ohio-talk] goodwill

Barbara Pierce bPierce at oberlin.net
Mon Aug 27 18:08:12 UTC 2012

The traffic on the chapter and presidents lists indicates that things went
well just about everywhere. We got a good bit of press, and lots of people
steered away from Goodwill. We are being urged to keep printing off the
leaflets and getting them into people's hands to keep the pressure up on the
Goodwill agencies that are doing the right thing to urge the ones depending
on low wages to keep their operations open to rethink their decisions and do
what is right.

Barbara