[Ohio-talk] Goodwill Informational Protest--Cleveland, OH

Colleen Roth n8tnv at att.net
Wed Aug 29 14:30:45 UTC 2012

Hello,
I can truly say that my first picketing was against NAC in 1973. I have been involved in protest since that time. In fact I was involved in two rallys in Toledo this year. I accopplished this by sitting in my wheelchair. I think it is good for all of us to remember that we have to fight for injustice wherever it rears xs' ugly head.
I will definitely participate in any future picketing.
For something like this you don't need great numbers.
Colleen Roth