[Ohio-talk] Please Make life easy with your lunch orders

Deborah Kendrick dkkendrick at earthlink.net
Wed Aug 29 16:23:33 UTC 2012

Very sorry, sir.

-----Original Message-----
From: ohio-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:ohio-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of Eric Duffy
Sent: Wednesday, August 29, 2012 11:51 AM
To: NFB of Ohio Announcement and Discussion List
Subject: [Ohio-talk] Please Make life easy with your lunch orders

Please don't reply to the list with your lunch order. I don't think everyone
on the list wants to know what you are having for lunch.

The menu says, "Boxed lunch wrap selections are served with a fresh deli
salad or tortilla chips."  That leads me to believe one must choose either a
fresh deli salad or tortilla chips. If you don't specify I will put you down
for tortilla chips.

Eric