[Ohio-talk] NFB Scrip Ohio News

Shelbi Hindel shelbiah at att.net
Wed Aug 29 18:46:10 UTC 2012

Hello to Everyone,

Just a reminder that the orders for our fund raising program, NFB Scrip Ohio
are due September 3rd by 7 p.m. That is a Monday evening and a Holiday. Hope
everyone has a pleasant and relaxing Holiday.

We do have a few specials to announce. They all start on September 1 but end
on either the14th or  21st.

Here is the list of specials that end on the 14th - Staples bonus value gift
cards. (Sorry no further information was given.)

Applebee's 2 %

Walgreens 1 %.

There are three which end on the 21st -

Coldwater Creek 2 %

Journeys 3 %

Shutterfly 2 %.

Also, remember the 2 drawings that we have going until the October order is
submitted. They are for a $25  Scrip gift card of your choice. In the first
drawing  you are entered for being a new person to join the program, using
Prestopay and submitting an order. You are automatically entered in the
second drawing once for each $100 that you spend using the Scrip Program.
The drawings will take place at the State Convention.

Eric Duffy and Carol Akers will be available to help people with either
ordering or signing up.

As always, happy shopping,

Shelbi