[Ohio-talk] Portman update

Deborah Kendrick dkkendrick at earthlink.net
Mon Dec 3 21:20:36 UTC 2012

Having tried Portman's office a few times and gotten a recording each time,
I finally listened to it.
The voice mail box is full.  That's encouraging.  Well, the senator then
encourages us to go to the web site, so I did.
I sent him a message there, and hope you will, too.
Here's how:

Go to:  portman.senate.gov

Near the top is a Contact link.  Press enter.
Here you will find a simple form to fill in your name, address, phone, email
address.  Then there is a combo box to identify your topic.  Civil rights /
humanity seems the most relevant here.
In the subject line, just put YES TO CRPD or some such.
Then write a message to the same effect and tab to submit.  You'll get a
thank you message telling you how busy they are.
It only takes a minute or two - and is so important.
Thanks!
Deborah