[Ohio-talk] UC CLERMONT HERE I COME!

Cheryl Fields cherylelaine1957 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 12 15:31:29 UTC 2012

Congradulations! This is good news for me, I will be applying for
college in the very near future. Everyone has been telling me to
expect a fight and very little assistance from BSVI, so this is
encouraging.
I will keep you in my prayers, what wonderful Christmas gift for you.
Blessings,
Cheryl Fields

--
Peace