[Ohio-talk] UC CLERMONT HERE I COME!

Sheri salbers1 at cinci.rr.com
Thu Dec 13 00:18:34 UTC 2012

Thank you everyone for your wonderful words! My degree will launch me into
the field of Drug and Alcohol Abuse Counseling. I have a passion to help
those who are suffering from this horrible disease and there is definitely a
need for counselors who have more than just "book smart".
It is so comforting to know that you are all with me as I take this big step
at this time in my life. I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas!
Sheri Albers