[Ohio-talk] Graduated

Wanda Sloan wsloan4 at roadrunner.com
Tue Dec 18 16:57:13 UTC 2012

This morning I completed the diabetic classes offered by Charles Drew Health
Center taught by Dr. Sandra Kimble.  Remember she addressed our State
Convention Nov. of 2011.  Excellent information was learned by me and now I
get to pass what I learned to you.  I am working with CDC to get the books
that I was given for the DAN members.  However you must be a paid member of
the OH DAN, to get this information from DC.  I will be in touch with some
of you in the near future.  Have a wonderful holiday.  God Bless you one and
all.
Wan Sloan , DAN President