[Ohio-talk] Thru our eyes radio

Carol Akers purplecakers at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 20 06:28:21 UTC 2012

Joe Ruffalo did a nice job interviewing Patti Chang, the chair of National Scholarship committee this eve, for those of you who  missed it. There were also former scholarship winners who called in to report on how winning an NFB scholarship & the whole convention experience influenced changes in their life choices. Bit was interesting to hear of their active involvement with NFB & where they are now. I have a feeling we are going to hear a lot more from some of them! Did anyone else listen in?

Carol's Verizon