[Ohio-talk] Convention Survey

SUSAN DAY sday24 at roadrunner.com
Wed Feb 22 03:19:49 UTC 2012

-----Original Message-----
From: ohio-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:ohio-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of eric duffy
Sent: Monday, February 20, 2012 6:30 PM
To: ohio-talk at nfbnet.org
Subject: [Ohio-talk] Convention Survey

 ---- Original Message ------
Subject: Convention Survey

 Attached and in the body of this message you will find a survey that we are
asking everyone to complete.  You may recall that at the January board
meeting president Smith appointed an Ad Hoc Committee to look at all aspects
of the state convention.  We want your input.  Please complete the survey as
soon as possible and return it to me.  Help your friends and fellow
Federationists complete  it if they need assistance.  Please complete the
survey by Email if possible, but if you need to print it feel free to do so
and mail it.  My address is 48 W.  Longview Ave.  Columbus Ohio, 43202.

We are asking chapter presidents to spend some time on this during chapter
meetings if necessary.  It will not be helpful to have a group survey
completed.  We want to hear from as many individuals as possible.

There are no right or wrong answers.  All we want are your honest answers.
If you have questions please Email or call me at (614) 377-9877.

Thanks.

Eric

 1.  Have you ever attended a state convention? If no, why not?
A.  Scheduling conflict
B.  Transportation
C.  Expense
D.  Other? Please explain.
  2.  list three things that in your opinion should be part of the state
convention agenda

3.  List the highlights of the convention for you.

4.  Do you plan to attend the next state convention? yes no
Why or why not?

5.  What would you like to see more of?
a.  Small group discussions
B.  Panel presentations
C.  Audience participation
D.  Other
E.  I am happy with the current structure.
  6.  What do you believe we can do to increase convention
attendance and participation by current members, prospective new
members, and the public as a whole?

7.  What kind of activity (ies) should we have after the banquet?

8.  What would you change about the convention, and why?