[Ohio-talk] Survey update

Richard rchpay7 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Feb 23 11:34:59 UTC 2012

Get better my friend. Richard

-----Original Message-----
From: ohio-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:ohio-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of eric duffy
Sent: Thursday, February 23, 2012 12:27 AM
To: ohio-talk at nfbnet.org
Subject: [Ohio-talk] Survey update

I want to thank those of you who have sent in surveys so far.  We are
getting some great comments.  I sent this out Monday evening, and we have 9
start.  I appreciate the effort so far, and I really appreciate those who
have worked around the protected document issue.

As some of you already know I had kidney stone surgery on Tuesday.  I had
two big stones.  When they are big, there is a lot of pain involved before
the surgery and after.  I mention this only because it certainly helps to
see that the work of our committee is paying off.  My energy is not what I
would like it to be right now, so I can't give this project all the
attention I would like at the moment, but please keep the survey responses
coming.

Thanks.

Eric