[Ohio-talk] Legally blind in Montgomery County

Barbara Pierce bpierce at oberlin.net
Mon Feb 27 17:51:42 UTC 2012

Richard, I tried to reply to your email, but it has bounced back to me. So
here is my response to you:

The rule of thumb is that a half percent of the population is legally blind.
He can get the county's population and work it out. The AFB website,
afb.net, I think has some stats, and I think that the National Institutes of
Health may have some statistics. There are probably some useful statistics
on our website as well, but he would have to do a search.

Barbara

Barbara Pierce

Braille Monitor

237 Oak Street