[Ohio-talk] scrip reminder

Shelbi Hindel shelbiah at att.net
Sat Jan 7 22:37:58 UTC 2012

Hi Folks,
This message is to remind you that the next order for our fund raiser, NFB
Scrip Ohio, will be released on Monday morning, January 9th at 9-00 a.m.  If
you place an order you must let me know how you want it mailed to you.  NFB
Scrip Ohio will continue to mail the gift cards through the regular Postal
service.  If you want the cards sent to you through regestered mail you must
pick up the cost for that service which is $5.00.  NFB Ohio can not and will
not be responsible for any lost cards.
Thank you for your support and participation in this program.
Shelbi