[Ohio-talk] Scrip orders

Carol purplecakers at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 15 04:26:27 UTC 2012

Fyi for those who ordered from the Scrip gift card program this month- Barbara Pierce, Judy Cook, Rita Tyree and Barb Fohl- your cards were mailed today. Remember that Monday is a holiday and no mail delivery. Your support of the organization thru the use of this fundraising program is greatly appreciated.
Hello out there to the rest of our members, this is a wonderful way to bringoney into the coffers without spending any more than you would normally spend! We all go shopping at places like K mart, Kohls, Walmart, menards, Lowes and more and we all eat out at places like Wendys, Taco Bell, steak, seafood or pizza places. These and so many more retailers and eateries are included on the Scrip program.  I bet we all buy groceries too.  If you need help enrolling, contact Eric, myself or Shelbi for assistance. We will gladly help you participate.
Thank you
Carol
Sent from my Verizon phone