[Ohio-talk] Scholarships

Sheri Wells-Jensen swellsj at bgsu.edu
Fri Jan 20 17:14:52 UTC 2012

Hi, Folks,

I thought perhaps some of you might be interested in this:
Love to have some more blind students at BGSU:  sorry, JW: I want them up here! *grin*

Sheri W-J

The Ability Center of Greater Toledo

The Ability Center's Auxiliary is offering $18,000 in college scholarships for the 2012/2013 academic year for students with disabilities pursuing post-secondary education. The student must have a permanent address in Lucas, Wood, Ottawa, Fulton, Henry, Williams or Defiance county in Ohio, or Lenawee or Monroe county in Michigan.

Students may visit our website to get an application packet at http://www.abilitycenter.org/resources-and-tools/scholarship-application.

The application deadline is Friday, March 30.

** ** **
Dr. Sheri Wells-Jensen
Associate Professor: Department of English
Assistant Director: ESOL Program
Coordinator: Linguistics Minor Program