[Ohio-talk] Springfield August meeting

SUSAN DAY sday24 at roadrunner.com
Sun Jul 22 00:16:28 UTC 2012

The address for the Masonic Community is 2655 W. National Rd, Springfield,
Ohio. For pleople coming from Columbus area the best way is coming over 70
to the Rt 68 and go north on 68 for approx 4 miles and you will see the sign
for the Masonic home and route 4. We will meet in Hillman Manor which is at
the top of the driveway. You will see a building that looks like a castle on
the right and on the left there is Hillman Manor. Come into the front door.