[Ohio-talk] The Upcoming NFB of Ohio 'Leadership Training' Teleseminar

Everett Gavel everett at everettgavel.com
Mon Jun 4 23:08:58 UTC 2012

Hello NFB of Ohio Members and Friends,

One week from today, next Monday, there is going to be
an Ohio Affiliate 'Leadership Training' Teleseminar. It
will be hosted by Jason Ewell (from the National
Office) -- for current & up-and-coming leaders within
the NFB of Ohio.

We want all chapter officers, board members, and anyone
in your chapters whom you think is going to be a future
leader, anyone who has a passion for truly changing
what it means to be blind, to be on this call. Please
do everything you can to get others to take it
seriously and not make excuses. We want people there --
people who truly want to make a difference.

Since this is a public message, I suppose that anyone
reading this that wants to learn how to be more
productive in changing what it means to be blind, in
truly being world-changers, then this message is for
you, too. Ultimately it's about changing things for the
blind, for the better -- across the board. So if you
have a desire to help in some way, be there. But if you
are already in a leadership position of any kind with
your local chapter or with the NFB of Ohio affiliate,
we urge you to be there, rather than merely 'suggest'
it. ;-)

The Leadership training conference call is going to be
this next Monday, June 11, at 7pm sharp. Please don't
be late. There's a lot of stuff to cover. The numbers
to call are:

Conference Dial-in Number:
  (949) 812-4500
Access Code:
  347606#

Thanks, and For All Those Who Attend -- May God Bless
Your Efforts!
Everett