[Ohio-talk] Moving to Colorado

Lisa Hall lhall007 at cinci.rr.com
Thu Jun 7 10:39:34 UTC 2012

Hi Everett,

Congratulations on your next move.
I can remember you when I talked to you about attending Louisiana Center for
the Blind.
That's been a long time ago.
Boy time flies.
I have been in Cincinnati, Ohio for over 5-1/2 years. By the time the
convention adjourns 3 days after that, on July 8, 2012, I would have
completed six years living in Ohio.
As some of you know, I am originally from Shreveport, Louisiana and lived
there for 32 years, lived in San Antonio, Texas for 11 years.
This time I will be visiting with my sister and her kids and seeing my
brother in Louisiana after national convention. I have 2 weeks of vacation
time coming up.
Take care everyone.

Sincerely,
Lisa Hall