[Ohio-talk] Moving to Colorado

Everett Gavel everett at everettgavel.com
Fri Jun 8 17:45:43 UTC 2012

Hi Barbara, Nimer, & Colleen, and Hello All,

Thank you Barbara & Colleen. And Nimer, yes, I did
apply, but didn't get the position. But that's what
inspired that new possibility. I'd never really
considered that as a job prospect, but now, all I can
say is, 'Hmmmmm...'  ;-)

Like they say, "There's always next time." And like I
say, "Wherever God leads."

Strive On!
Everett