[Ohio-talk] Convention Candy Sales

eric duffy eduffy at deltav.org
Mon Jun 11 17:21:27 UTC 2012

JW has asked Carol Akers and me to handle candy sales at the
national convention this year.  I hope everyone who is going to
the convention plans to sell candy.  Funding our movement is
critical, and we must all do what we can.  If you have received
convention assistance it is even more important that you sell.
All of that being said, I am asking that if at all possible you
pay for your candy by check.  Candy will be in bags of 48.
Checks should be made out to the NFB of Ohio with candy sales in
the memo.  Though we want everyone to sell, priority  for
receiving candy will be given to those who are prepared to pay by
check.  Paying by check will benefit you as well as the
affiliate.  When paying by check we and you can be sure that you
have turned in the appropriate amount of money.  Let's get ready
for convention and candy selling.

Eric