[Ohio-talk] NFB Scrip Ohio

Shelbi Hindel shelbiah at att.net
Thu Mar 1 14:41:57 UTC 2012

Hi,
ere is the Scrip information that I want to pass along.  Our next order will
be released on Monday morning, 9 a.m., March 5.  If you have any questions
or need any help over the weekend please contact Eric Duffy or Carol Akers.
Quick Trip will be giving the organization an extra 5 percent through
December 28, 2012.  They are now at 9 percent.  This is a gas and
convenience store with milk, bakery goods, snacks, sandwiches, coffee and
many other things that you might need at a moment's notice.  All of it for a
fair price and with a friendly smile.  Sorry I do not know where they are
located.
Baskin Robins Ice Cream gift certificates have been discontinued.
Logan's Roadhouse is now available in Scrip Now at 8 percent.
Buffalo Wild Wings now has $10 denominations available in addition to the
$25 and reload.  They are at 8 percent.
GL Scrip Center will be closed the week of April 2.  They will open again on
Monday April 9.  You can still purchase Scrip Now during that time.  Due to
this closing this March order will be the last that NFB-O places before the
upcoming Easter Holiday.
Thanks to all Scrip participants.
Shelbi