[Ohio-talk] Some information about the April 21 board meeting

Carol Akers purplecakers at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 20 14:20:58 UTC 2012

Deborah,
Hope all is well.  I appreciate knowing ahead of time what to expect and how to plan for the day.  Thanks.
Carol

Carol Akers
Talk to me about Thirty-One Purses and Gifts!  Great products!

 Do you know a blind or visually impaired person?   Ask me how the National Federation of the Blind and The Parents of Blind Children of Ohio can help change attitudes about blindness!