[Ohio-talk] Braille embosser for sale

Debra Baker lahm at pobox.com
Tue Mar 27 15:53:23 UTC 2012

Dear friends,

I know this is late in the month, but I debated whether or not to send this to the list.  But perhaps some will choose to help.  I received the following in the E newsletter from The Seeing Eye:

"Please join us on Facebook for a fund raising campaign that will support The Seeing Eye.  The Seeing Eye has been invited to take part in dogblessyou Eyes of March challenge grant.  For every "like"  to their Facebook page, The Seeing Eye will receive one dollar, up to $100,000.00 to train guide dogs."  This means that if you go to the dogblessyou.com link on Facebook, that link will take you to the "like"  button.  You just click the "like."  Clicking on this button does not obligate you to a money pledge.  Rather, the grant donates your dollar.  All you do is click "like"  at the dogblessyou.com link.

Thank you for your attention to this post.  For those of you who can support, thank you for that, too.

Debbie Baker