[Ohio-talk] Moderator, O Moderator, Where for Art Thou?

Deborah Kendrick dkkendrick at earthlink.net
Thu Mar 29 18:32:58 UTC 2012

Everett,
This is getting curiouser and curiouser.  The show was last night, but I did
see your message about it on the Ohio list and didn't send one myself
(except to one person.)  Is my computer sending messages without my help or
what?  Anyway, it was fun, and they want me to come back!
Hope this message goes to whom I ask it to go!
Peace,
Deborah