[Ohio-talk] On The Road Again

richard payne rchpay7 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Mar 30 09:14:53 UTC 2012

WellDr. Smith,
I have often wondered how good you must have it to travel so much. I have
been off work 3 weeks the first part was death in my family in Arkansas. The
rest was because my daughter had a baby boy. For you that may not get it I
am to young to be a grand father. I want make it back to Ohio to the 3rd of
April. I am also taking  time  to speak about membership at the Mississippi
state convention. Dr. I wonder no more. Richard