[Ohio-talk] Fwd: Please take the WebAIM Screen Reader Survey Number 4

Nimer M. Jaber, IC³ nimerjaber1 at gmail.com
Tue May 1 18:51:15 UTC 2012

Hello,

Sorry for so many emails from me today. You don't normally see this
many. Anyway, it is important to get as many people to take this
survey. I noticed when I took it that it had questions about
magnification as well, even though it states that it is only for
screen reader users, so if you're low vision feel free to take it as
well.

Thanks.