[Ohio-talk] The Flyer For May 20th

J.W. Smith jwsmithnfb at frontier.com
Sat May 5 18:10:24 UTC 2012

Coleagues, attached you should find a copy of the flyer for the May 20th
fund raising concert to be held here in Athens at the Community Center
located at 701 East State Street.

It has a lot of pictures so it may not be so friendly to your Computer
systems but I'd like for you to have it anyway ok?

Remember, the concert will be from 1 to 5 and that their will be snacks and
a cash bar and that I will be performing at about 3 for about a half hour or
so and right after my daughter!

It should be fun and let's hope that we raise a lot of money for our
affiliate.

Jw

Dr. J. Webster Smith

President, National Federation of the Blind of Ohio

PO Box 458 Athens, OH 45701

740-592-6326

"Changing what it means to be blind"

For more information go to nfbohio.org