[Ohio-talk] (no subject)

Debra Baker lahm at pobox.com
Sat May 26 13:47:12 UTC 2012

Richard--Not yet.  She seems overwhelmed; phone is ringing off the hook and
she is not returning many calls.  She told me during Braille class yesterday
that proposals for the cost of his memorial service are unaffordable for
her.  Several of us have offered to help, but she has not yet decided on
either a date and time for the service nor the funeral director with whom to
go.

Debbie