[Ohio-talk] NFB Ohio Convention 1959

Sheri Wells-Jensen swellsj at bgsu.edu
Sat May 26 15:48:56 UTC 2012

Wow, Eric, thanks for sending that: it's really something.

Last year, I was at the tenBroek library and read through a whole stack of tenBroek's papers to help archive them, and they were full of that sort of thing: news about organizations an dmeetings in the late fifties.  Nice to be able to hang onto some of that history and to remember all the really hard work they were doing.

Sheri WJ