[Ohio-talk] New Contact Information

Eric Duffy eduffy at deltav.org
Wed Nov 7 02:00:26 UTC 2012

Hello all,

I haven't chimed in on the discussion about the convention, but it certainly
was a good one. I have been busy since coming home, but I want to give you
contact information for our Columbus office. The new phone number is (614)
935-6965. Please use this number to reach me, and spread it far and wide.
The new mailing address is P.O. Box 82055 Columbus, Ohio 43202. Please use
this for any mail that you need to get to me for the NFB of Ohio.

You will hear much more from me in the Buckeye update on Friday

Thanks.

Eric