[Ohio-talk] Are Blind People lemmings?

Eric Duffy eduffy at deltav.org
Sun Nov 11 00:22:05 UTC 2012

I am never too excited about changing the Braille code, but I have to trust
those in a better position to know about the need for change than am I.
Those in the STEM fields believe there is a need for change. When the Nemeth
Code was created, I am sure there were those who saw no need for it. How
many of us would say get rid of it? Most people who learned Braille after
the Nemeth Code was adopted would say never get rid of it.  In any case,
Aleeha   and Chantel
 Are right on target. We are a family, and we must remain united even when
we disagree with a decision or two.

Eric