[Ohio-talk] Miami Valley Chapter Meeting

Eric Duffy eduffy at deltav.org
Sun Nov 11 00:28:02 UTC 2012

Carol, Shelbi, and I just got home after attending a Miami Valley Chapter
Meeting. It was a good meeting, and Richard Payne was once again elected
President. Congratulations Mr. Payne. We will announce the other officers in
the next update.

Chapter members can talk more about this, but they will have a Jazz
Explosion on Saturday, December 8. Explosions often frightening and
dangerous, but this particular one won't be. The will be good music, food,
and a lot of Federation fellowship.

I am looking forward to it.

Eric