[Ohio-talk] Salad Dressing Recipe

mzavoli at roadrunner.com mzavoli at roadrunner.com
Sun Nov 11 01:17:16 UTC 2012

Hi Wanda,

Thank you for posting the salad dressing recipe.  I didn't see it on the list before, so I guess I must have missed it the first time.

With regard to the oregano, should I use fresh or dry?  I suppose fresh is better as it has most of the nutrition still intact.

Additionally, I have never heard of tarragon vinegar.  Did you mean tarragon and vinegar or is there a product that combines tarragon and vinegar?

Thanks again for posting the recipe.  I have no doubt that others will want to try it, too.

Milena