[Ohio-talk] Are Blind People lemmings?

Colleen Roth n8tnv at att.net
Mon Nov 12 20:46:08 UTC 2012

Hi Shelbi,
You are right.
I think it's fun to read different codes.
I know people who write the word bear and fear as you described.
That is the way some people wrote Braille and my Dear Braille Teacher Sister Maura wrote a note to me which I still have which uses those contractions.
Good Braille Readers who teach Braille must also be able to read unusual things because you never know what you will see.
I have read books from the UK and their Conventions are different but I can definitely read the Braille written in the UK.
I hope we all do some extra brailling today.
I always wonder how people can go through life and not braille things.
I use my Braille Sense but I use my Braille Writer every day.
It's the Cat's Meow!!!
Colleen Roth