[Ohio-talk] Happy Birthday Barbara

COLLEEN ROTH N8TNV at ATT.NET
Tue Nov 13 14:30:32 UTC 2012

I know all of us wish Barbara Pierce a very Happy Birthday.
Dr. Jernigan and Barbara Pierce were both born on November 13th.
Kaykee Arthur (some of you may remember her) was also born on this date.
She is 23 years old today. Tamika was also born on November 13th.
I remember that when we had a cake for Barbara and she was passing it out at Convention she was so busy helping and getting excited that she forgot to take a piece for herself.
So a couple of us shared with her.
I hope you have a very Blessed Birthday, Barbara.
God Bless!

Colleen Roth