[Ohio-talk] Great Deal with Coupon Books

Carol Akers purplecakers at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 14 16:24:44 UTC 2012

Colleen,
Thanks for the great testimonial!  There were definitely some great buys.  Next time I will reserve more time to search for even  more deals.  One thing I did get was a Celaphon oven mitt regular price of $15, my price $1.99.  Plus my fleece sheets which were already marked down from $90 to $44 for the sale and then the coupon in book made them $29.99, but the additional coupon made them only $19.99 each!  That was two of my great bargins.  The sheets are awesome!  Well made, wash well and warm and fuzzy like kittens!
Folks who did not participate, lost out on great deals and a great way to support the NFB Ohio! Out of the 150 booklets, we sold 112.  There were booklets that had to be returned, so that was a disappointment, especially when I was really hoping to sell 200 booklets for a minium profit of $1000 plus a shared  percentage of sales on the sale dates.
Carol

Carol Akers
Talk to me about Thirty-One Purses and Gifts!  Great products!

 Do you know a blind or visually impaired person?   Ask me how the National Federation of the Blind and The Parents of Blind Children of Ohio can help change attitudes about blindness!