[Ohio-talk] Great Deal with Coupon Books

Carol Akers purplecakers at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 14 17:32:08 UTC 2012

Good job Cindy!
  I can't wait to do it again and see what deals are out there.  Next time I will have MORE time to shop and MORE money
 .
Carol Akers
Talk to me about Thirty-One Purses and Gifts!  Great products!

 Do you know a blind or visually impaired person?   Ask me how the National Federation of the Blind and The Parents of Blind Children of Ohio can help change attitudes about blindness!