[Ohio-talk] NFB Scrip Ohio news

Shelbi Hindel shelbiah at att.net
Fri Nov 16 17:52:33 UTC 2012

Happy Friday to Everyone,

It has been a while since I have written about the promotions for our
fundraiser, NFB Scrip Ohio, so this is a lot of information. As always, you
can sign up to participate in the program and Eric or Carol will be most
happy to help with the process if you need.

A M C Theater's single ticket bonus is reduced from 16 percent to 10
percent.

Amazon decrease by 1%.

The date that I list with each item is when the bonus ends. If a starting
date is not given the bonus is currently happening.

Black Angus 1% November 30.

Hallmark 2% November 23.

Red Robin 2% December 28.

Restaurant.com 10% November 30.

Smart and Final 2% December 28.

The following bonuses start on November 17, 2012
FTD.com has joined ScripNow.

Omaha Steaks has joined ScripNow at 11%. It is redeemable online at
OmahaSteaks.com

Hallmark is now reloadable.

GFS Market Place is reloadable.

Promotions that start November 24, 2012

Caribou Coffee 1% December 7.

Coldwater Creek 2% December 14.

CVS Pharmacy 1% December 7.

Lands' End 2% December 7.

L.L.Bean 3% November 30.

Panera Bread 2% December 7.

PetSmart 2% December 7.

Staples 5% December 7.

Bath and Body $10 gift card gets an extra $.50 for you and the $25 gift card
gets $1.25 for you. The NFB gets the normal rate of contribution. ScripNow
and reloads get an extra 5% for the NFB. This ends December 7.

QVC New Retailer - ScripNow Only!

Great Lakes Scrip CenterR is excited to welcome QVCR to our family of scrip
retailers.  QVC scrip is only available through ScripNowT and can be
purchased in $10 increments, from $10 to $500, with a 5% rebate.  The eCard
is redeemable on QVC.com or by calling QVC at 1-800-345-1515.*  With
ScripNow, scrip can be ordered from a family's ShopWithScripR account and
have it delivered in minutes, so it's perfect for last-minute, unplanned
purchases.  To order QVC ScripNow, your families simply log into their
ShopWithScrip account and select the ScripNow product choice.  They don't
have to wait for a plastic gift card to ship, they can print an eCard at
home anytime!  They can even just simply copy the code and paste it right
into their QVC.com online order at check-out or read it off to the friendly
QVC network operator who's taking their order.

Starting at 12:01 A.M. on Thanksgiving day there will be promotions on
"wwwshopwithscrip.com".  You must log on to find out what these are. I will
not be notified of these special promotions. They end at 11:59 p.m.
Thanksgiving day.

Enjoy shopping,

Shelbi

P.S. Contact information for Carol (614) 570-2083

Eric (614) 935-6965