[Ohio-talk] Candle and scented oils vendor from Cincinnati

mzavoli at roadrunner.com mzavoli at roadrunner.com
Thu Nov 22 01:45:23 UTC 2012

Hello There,

Did anyone get their items shipped to them from the vendor from Cincinnati who was selling candles and scented oils?  I didn't get mine yet, and there is no phone number listed in the e-mail receipt he sent me.

Additionally, does anyone know how I can get in contact with the young woman from Turkey that was at our convention?  One of our members I spoke with said she would give her my contact information.  I don't know whether she was able to do that.  The reason I would like the woman from Turkey to contact me is that I have an NFB friend who is also from Turkey.  I thought she might like to contact another one of her compatriots, especially one who speaks her language and is a long-time member of the NFB.

Thank you in advance for your response to these requests.

Milena