[Ohio-talk] Hi Gang

Wanda Sloan wsloan4 at roadrunner.com
Tue Nov 27 17:28:51 UTC 2012

I am back!  I sure miss you.  I have been reading all my e mails.  I will be
sending  information to you all very soon.  Oh by the way , if any of you
have  a Epson, Workforce printer that is a 520 series, it has been
discontinued.  I just got mine about 8 months ago and now I getting ink is
going to be difficult.  The Epson folk say , I need to buy a new printer
because, they discontinue them every 3 years, but they sold BSVI mine and it
is only 8 months old .  Ain't that a crock!  I did find ink at Staples as
long it will last.  I suggested to my worker to order up as much as they
can, so, if  or when I run out, it will be cheaper than purchasing a new
printer.  Chow.