[Ohio-talk] NFB Scrip Ohio

Carol purplecakers at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 28 22:47:45 UTC 2012

Shelbi I sent instructions to Marianne & I will post the same instructions so that those of you who have not yet taken the time to sign up or have been fearful to do so, will have step by step instructions to do so. More than ever before, we now need funding to continue to run our affiliate. This is an opportunity like no other! Simple to do.  Easy money for the Affiliate, from your everyday, regular buying habits. The more people involved, the more we make.  Everyone of us uses more than one of these retailers each month, so I wonder why there aren't more of us participating?