[Ohio-talk] DAN Conference

Barb Fohl barbfohl at pobox.com
Thu Oct 4 01:31:11 UTC 2012

If we have the conference call at 7:30 as Colleen suggested, I won't be able
to call in because of the OAGDU conference call at 8:00, but if we have it
at 5:00 as you suggested, I can fall in.  Of course, if we get started right
away I could call in and be there for half an hour.  Let us know, please.